Lady Goschen Hospital in Mangalore Gets National Recognition Certificate

Lady Goschen Hospital in Mangalore Gets National Recognition Certificate

The union health department conferred the Lakshya certificate to Lady Goschen Hospital Mangalore. Lady Goschen hospital have women patients from nine districts in Karnataka and three districts in neighbouring Kerala state that visits hospital for delivery and other gynaecology diseases.

The Lakshya certificate given by the union health department has three years of validity. In addition, a grant of Rs 3 lac is given each year with the condition of maintaining the same standard. Out of the Rs 3 lac, 75% is used for the development of the hospital while the rest 25% is distributed among the staff of the hospital depending on their working ability.

Hospital had a three-phase inspection before awarding the Lakshya certificate. The health of the patients are considered. Officials do conduct visits under central government and then the hospitals that have got the highest points are given the Lakshya certificate.

Medical Superintendent of Lady Goschen hospital Dr Durgaprasad M R says, “The staff has immensely contributed along with me in the improvement of the quality of service in the hospital. In the present list released by the central government, the hospital has scored above 90 in both the Labour department and Maternity Surgery department. Separate Platinum medal will be given for scores above 90.”

Latest News

Build a career in Digital Marketing with solid foundation. Learn core marketing and digital tools like Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, SEO, Google Analytics, Social Media Marketing, Website Enhancement, SEO content writing, Pay Per Click. Study on live projects. Hurry up!
Contact us. @ 9900144664 OR
Visit Us @

also read