Rooftop Solar Panels To Be Installed At MCC, Town Hall Soon: Click To Know

Rooftop Solar Panels To Be Installed At MCC, Town Hall Soon: Click To Know

February 26: Under the Smart City project, Rooftop Solar is intended to incorporate solar energy into government buildings in the PPP model, and is currently undergoing solar installation in the city hall and metropolitan area.
Solar installation is now being implemented MCC, Town Hall and adjacent commercial building. The ESI hospital in Shivabag and KFDC in Hoigebazar have already installed and operating it.
Solar is incorporated into a government building on a PPP model by a private company. Its management responsibility is vested in that company for a period of 25 years. After generating electricity in Solar, it is used for the associated building (MCC, Town Hall). The company bills the total electricity they use per month. The company will issue a 40 per cent discount and the remaining 60 per cent will be paid by the concerned person.
Solar power has already been installed in reputed companies in Mangalore. Solar companies have already succeeded in adopting Solar at their own company’s expense. Of these, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals (MRPL) is currently producing solar. It has built a solar power plant with an annual capacity of 88 lakh MW. 27 crore Established at a cost of 6,063 MW, the unit aims to generate 24,000 units.This also generates 20,000 units of electricity through solar. 6.7 Crore on the premises of Blast Furnace Unit of Kudhurmukha Company in Kuloor.
The Smart City project is also intended to incorporate solar into the Pilikula Park which has opened up new opportunities for tourism in Mangalore.
Soon, Pilikula and DK district panchayat building will have Solar installed.

Read next

Build a career in Digital Marketing with solid foundation. Learn core marketing and digital tools like Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, SEO, Google Analytics, Social Media Marketing, Website Enhancement, SEO content writing, Pay Per Click. Study on live projects. Hurry up!
Contact us. @ 9900144664 OR
Visit Us @ bluelinecomputers.com

also read