House gutted in fire: Unattended incense stick causes the mishap

House gutted in fire: Unattended incense stick causes the mishap

April 21: A house at Ontikatte got completely gutted in fire due to Unattended incense stick. The house belonged to Sadiq, who used to live in his relatives house at Kotebagilu along with his children Safa Banu and Sambreena Banu after the death of his wife Atijamma.
The electricity connection of the house was disconnected a few days ago but Sadiq, who had come to his house, had stayed back till 8 pm on Friday, April 19. He had lighted an incense stick before leaving the house, which caused the fire.
The total worth of the goods and cash gutted in the fire is estimated to be Rs three lakh.

 

Read next

Build a career in Digital Marketing with solid foundation. Learn core marketing and digital tools like Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, SEO, Google Analytics, Social Media Marketing, Website Enhancement, SEO content writing, Pay Per Click. Study on live projects. Hurry up!
Contact us. @ 9900144664 OR
Visit Us @ bluelinecomputers.com

also read